- About ADAPT
- Contact Us
Support and Training for ADAPT Post-Tensioned and Reinforced Concrete Design Software
Technical Support Programs
For one full year, every new full-priced ADAPT software license is covered by our renowned Gold Support program1. This program entitles the client to receive unlimited telephone and e-mail support plus free software updates and upgrades. After the first year, clients can maintain their service levels by enrolling in one of our annual programs at a fixed annual rate.
After the first year of support, clients can enroll in either of these annual support programs to continue receiving outstanding support and new product releases.
Access our online library of on-demand training videos on our YouTube Channel.
2. Unless otherwise stated, a support agreement is only valid for one office location. Multi-office support programs are available.
3. Platinum same day response provided for inquiries received before 1PM PST (Pacific Standard Time).
4. Includes software-specific training related to functionality and usage, as well as troubleshooting not related to design. This does not include project-specific or theory-related training. Allow for up to 48 hours’ notice to schedule with ADAPT program specialist. This training does not include licensing or networking support beyond the initial setup of new licensing. For Gold level, above 4 hours rate is $150/hr. Training must be used during renewal term, and cannot carry over or extend past renewal or expiration date.
5. Onboarding is included with the purchase of new full-priced software. Platinum agreement will allow for one additional personalized onboard training session.
6. Software updates and upgrades provided as a download. Fee will apply if CD shipping is required.
7. Support is only provided for the current major version and one previous version.
8. Included reactivation is counted as 1 per active license seat per year. A fee of $40 per reactivation per license seat applies to any reactivation request above the included amount. Unused reactivations cannot be carried over. Reactivations must be used during active renewal term; unused reactivations are not valid after agreement expires.
9. See "Premium Online Support Services" section below for details on what is included in these services. For on-site training or design consulting services, contact your ADAPT Sales Engineer.
Premier Training Program
ADAPT offers a wide range of customized software, concrete design, BIM implementation, and design process optimization training and consulting services. Learn more about our Premier Training Program...
Contact Support Team
ADAPT's Client Support Services Team is here to provide you with competent and prompt software and specialty engineering support. All calls or emails are assigned to the next available Client Services Representative. Clients with Platinum support programs receive priority handling.
- Building Design Software
- ADAPT-Builder Platform
- ADAPT-Floor Pro
- Consulting Services
- Building Structures
- Bridge Structures
- Value Engineering
- Forensic Analysis
- Vibration Analysis
- Peer Review
- Post-Tensioning Expertise
- Support Program
- Premier Training
- Support Blog
- Product Updates
- Product Videos
- Technical Notes
- Discussion Forum
- Contact ADAPT
- Latest News
- About ADAPT
- ADAPT Associates
- Career Opportunities